In compliance with the State of Texas and Tarrant County, we have resumed operations at Prism Dermatology. We want to thank all of our patients for their support and patience throughout this process.
Prism Dermatology is in its first phase of our transition back to normal operations. During this time, we will have measures in place to reduce your risk of exposure. These measures include:
- – Continuing the current CDC & WHO recommendations to sterilize common spaces, common high-touch areas and exam rooms.
- – Implementing a scheduling strategy to minimize wait times in common areas and to reduce general occupancy of our office space.
- – Encouraging our patients and staff to adhere to appropriate personal distancing and personal protection measures.
- – Appropriately screening patients for risk factors prior to their visit.
- – Requiring masks for all who visit our office
- We have come a long way to flatten the curve but there is still work to be done. We ask our patients to practice social distancing, use appropriate hand washing strategies and to utilize personal protection measures such as cloth face covers.
As always, we appreciate you allowing Prism Dermatology to be apart of your healthcare team. We look forward to providing care for you and your family.
Rawn Bosley, MD