- We offer several facial options at Prism Dermatology including the award winning Hydrafacial. A Hydrafacial is a 3 step process taking about 30 minutes with no downtime. Hydrafacials use a medical hydradermabrasion device that cleanses, exfoliates with a vacuum like effect and infuses skin with serums. Hydrafacials are customizable based on your skin type and concerns, and are beneficial for old and young skin. Hydrafacials can be used to treat oily skin, sun damage, clogged pores, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines.
- Hydrafacial is not only engineered to restore and maintain the health of your skin but also can address specific needs with the use of super serum boosters. There are several serum options that can be added to your hydrafacial treatment. The boost options include:
- Britenol Boost: Designed to brighten and balance skin tone while minimizing the appearance of dark spots and sun spots
- Dermabuilder Boost: Designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity
- Growth Factor Boost: Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through naturally derived growth factors and improves skin health and vitality
- Rozatrol Booster: Relieves the visible signs of red, sensitive skin. Detoxifies the skin and replenishes skin hydration to support a healthy skin barrier function
- Brightalive Booster: Reduces the appearance of brown spots, evens skin tone and prevents new pigmentation formation