The Restylane® family of dermal fillers are hyaluronic acid based gels that restore volume to the skin to correct facial wrinkles and folds.
HOW DOES RESTYLANE WORK?
Similar to other hyaluronic acid based gels, Restylane stimulates collagen in areas where the body’s collagen has been weakened. The Restylane family of fillers are engineered to address a wide range of specific needs to provide a natural, youthful appearance.
FAMILY OF RESTYLANE® FILLERS
There are multiple products within the Restylane family that are designed for different areas of the face.
- Restylane – Restylane® can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane may also be used for lip augmentation in patients over 21 years.
- Restylane Silk – Restylane® Silk adds fullness and definition to lips with natural-looking results after just one treatment. It is also ideal to help smooth the wrinkles and lines around the mouth.
- Restylane Lyft – Restylane® Lyft is the first and only hyaluronic acid filler FDA-approved to treat your face and hands. Restylane® Lyft provides natural-looking volume in your cheeks and hands for a smoother, fuller appearance.
- Restylane® Refyne – Restylane® Refyne is designed with XpresHAn Technology™ to help soften laugh lines and smile lines. (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). This can help you restore a more natural look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions. So, you always look like you.
- Restylane® Defyne – Restylane® Defyne is crafted with XpresHAn Technology™, Restylane® Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines) while maintaining your facial expressions.
WHAT IS THE RESTYLANE® TREATMENT EXPERIENCE LIKE?
Our board certified Dermatologist will design a specific treatment plan based on your aesthetic areas of concern. After a topical numbing agent is applied to the treatment areas, RESTYLANE® injectable treatments can take 15 minutes to 60 minutes depending on which area of your face is being treated. RESTYLANE® injectable gels contain pain-reducing lidocaine to further help manage pain or discomfort during the treatment. RESTYLANE® effects last up to 18 months with optimal treatment.